Are you looking for a local homecare company that can offer a flexible range of services seven days a week? We employ local staff that are fully trained in all aspects of care and support, and are knowledgeable in the geographical area you live in. Please call us if you would like an informal chat or complete your details on our Contact page and we will contact you. If you are looking for employment, please complete the online application form on our Jobs page. We can also be found on Facebook.
We would like to share with you our commitment to quality by publishing our Quality Policy Statement.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
We strive to achieve excellence in homecare supplying care and support for the elderly or infirmed. Key to the success of our caring service is in understanding the individual’s needs and their expectations. In order to support the individual’s requirements we seek to manage our business effectively by:
- Establishing a strategic mission and objectives which are monitored and reviewed regularly
- Ensuring that our employees are suitably trained and proficient at their activities
- Managing each client’s Care Plan individually
- Providing a high standard of client care expertise
- Meeting all of the necessary CQC, Local Authority, statutory and legal requirement within our organisation
- Controlling our costs
We monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPM’s) at routine business review meetings and at the Management Review Meetings
It is management’s responsibility to ensure that our mission and quality objectives are communicated understood and implemented within our organisation. Our quality system Investor in People Includes:
- Management responsibility
- Products and Care Services provided
- Resource management
- Measurement, analysis & improvement
The Quality Manager is responsible for continually improving the effectiveness of the QMS and ensuring its continuing suitability to our organisation.